Europa-List: FW: Safety issue; Missing mast!?

Subject: Europa-List: FW: Safety issue; Missing mast!?
From: Bob Fairall <bfairall@fairalls.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 23:26:22
        0.37 PLING_QUERY            Subject has exclamation mark and question
mark

I am more than a little concerned at forwarding this below without verifying
the accuracy of the information, but on the other hand if it is accurate and
I fail to pass it on immediately the consequences might just be tragic.
Furthermore I know Justyn Gorman and I would be surprised if his information
isn't accurate, hence this is sent (Bcc) to all aviating types in my email
address book.

If it turns out to be inaccurate, please accept my apologies.

And to echo Justyn's words, have a very safe (and enjoyable) 2005 flying
season.

Bob Fairall