RE: Europa-List: New Subject needed badly

Subject: RE: Europa-List: New Subject needed badly
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:37:38

No problem Jeff, just a word of advise though. Don't fit them until you
have fully mastered the landing technique on your particular field as
you will surely damage them if you get things a bit fast and bounce down
the runway a couple of times AS EVERYONE DOES initially (well all those
who are prepared to admit it anyway), also you need to make sure
everything is working well and that's much easier to check with the
pants removed.
Cheers

Alan