Re: Europa-List: The price of Bacon Butties

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The price of Bacon Butties
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 23:21:05

| Sorry Fergus! The exchange rate may not be good, but my bacon butty and
| coffee cost less than two pounds on Wednesday.
|
| Cheers, Dother Bryan.

Bryan,
            The only way I can think that you paid but two quid is if you
walked to it mon ami. If however you flew, there's gas, oil, insurance, PFA
fees, wear and tear and perhaps EU fees yet to be levied. Don't forget the
magazine with the landing fee pass. That's how the hundred dollar hamburger
Cheers, Ferg
If I took another coffee, I'd have to add the medical fees (parking, gas,
oil, w&t, etc)
then there's that great favourite, the income tax you gave the givvermint
for the amount you spent....... it's all gone.