Re: WAS RE: Europa-List: PFA Feedback NOW :- Voluntary Services. For Bri

Subject: Re: WAS RE: Europa-List: PFA Feedback NOW :- Voluntary Services. For British
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:44:14

Bob, et al,

Since I am in the USA, I have no weight with the PFA. There are many  people
throughout the world that have been screwed by this man that are also not
members. However, I do feel that, as a group, we should show solidarity when
"morally reprehensible" acts are undertaken against citizen of our flying
community. I don't see how the PFA, or any group, cannot see the disdain for
this

man held by our group due to his actions and feel that shunning him would  help

prevent his ability to re-enter any flying business again. While he  did not
get jail time because a legal law was not broken, he broke a moral law  and
his shunning would be a moral penalty that could serve a purpose.

Mike Duane  A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Top On! Now going forward  by working in the aft portion of the fuselage.
I am so glad I built that  shelf behind the BB bulkhead.