Europa-List: europa club subscriptions running out

From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:16:15

A good number of people have already renewed their Europa Club
subscriptions, but some have not yet (see list below). Remember that
if subs are not paid by 1st June, membership will lapse. For members
in UK, or with sterling bank accounts, it reduces the Membership
Secretary's workload (and your own) significantly if you set up a
Standing Order. (Some of the poeple listed below said they were doing
that, but no payment has yet been received.) Please contact me via
<memsec@europaclub.org.uk> if you'd like to help me by setting up a
SO. If your name appears in the following alphabetical list, please
take action soon or your membership will lapse!

Karim Bachu
David Bligh
Paul Boulet
Joseph Brannen