Europa-List: Ez trim - Update

Subject: Europa-List: Ez trim - Update
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 22:41:57

Hi Guys

Sorry about going quiet on the subject for a few days - been busy with some
flying and fitting the spats (and boy does the aeroplane look fab!).

I've had a price for the boards 'as is' from my PCB manufacturer but not the
rough and ready ones that you see photos of - the price is for a board with
solder resist layers on both sides and an Ident layer (white print to show
you where the components go).

If we can get 10 of this type of boards ordered, the price would be about
14.50 (which includes me sending it on to you if you're in the UK).

I've drawn up the original circuit design and will post that onto the
website in a day or two - at the moment, I'm trying to work out a way to
'lock out' the alt hold unit if the pilot presses the trim switch - or at
least so that the switch and alt hold unit don't compete (and blow the
trip!) - I'll get on with this in a few days (when the boss is out of the
office!).

If anyone is intersted in getting hold of the 'as is' alt hold board, let me
know - I need to order at least 10 as the tooling cost (plotting) is split
across the batch.

Peter