RE: Europa-List: It finally got it's papers!!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: It finally got it's papers!!
From: Dean Seitz <daseitz@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 05:22:26
--> Europa-List message posted by: "Dean Seitz" <daseitz@cfl.rr.com>

Duane

I didn't have any inspections while building. I had an eaa tech counselor
come out and weigh it and look it over before I called for inspection. I had
a DAR inspector do the final inspection. He checked for control movement and
basically just looked over the engine and the rest of the plane. He had a
woman filling out the papers and the whole thing took about 30 minutes.  He
said he does quite a few Europas. He just did another one in Zellwood FL the
day before. I don't know who's it was though. Don't know about first flight
yet. I'm gonna take it to the airport and do the running and the taxie
testing first. I was gonna get John Hurst to do the first flight but he
moved to Texas now. I have been flying the Diamond DA20 Eclipse which is
close in flying to the Europa to get used to this type of plane.
The first flight will be a couple weeks from now so I'll decide what I'm
going to do by then.

Dean