Europa-List: Europa-Trim

Subject: Europa-List: Europa-Trim
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 09:51:47

Hello All,
I've created an area on EuropaOwners call Europa-Trim:

http://www.europaowners.org/viewforum.php?f=30

It's a place where we can keep all the ideas and development of an Europa-Trim
in one place. It can have a sign up section to keep track of who wants one. A
code writing section etc.

Peter register on EuropaOwners.org and I'll give you moderator rights.
Paul Mcallister, Josok, and I are moderators.

Paul I made you a moderator because you may have some code to contribute and we
want to control revs of code.

I you want to use the forum, I'll write a summery of milestones and post them on
the list as progress is made.

If you want to keep the traffic on the list, or there is little interest I'll
delete
the Forum.

Steved.
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/