Europa-List: ammeter wiring

Subject: Europa-List: ammeter wiring
From: Craig Ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:47:47

All,
Anyone out there using Bob Nuckolls Z-16 Rotax 914 wiring scheme?
I am using diagram Z-16 with OV unit supplied by B&C Specialty products.  My
question is this:  when wiring in the ammeter , where in this scheme would
you place it.  The directions with the UMA unit say to place the shunt
between the voltage reg and the + side of the battery.

Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

craig ellison
a205
working on FWF