Re: Europa-List: Waht is your favorite way of locking door?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Waht is your favorite way of locking door?
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:10:41

And remember, there is no need to have two external locks. I lock my
passenger door from the inside: a simple arrangement of pip pin through the
handle guard and handle. As Cliff says any lock is easily defeated by the
bad guy, but you want to avoid kids and others to play around with
thecontrols, and discourage the potential thief who might take a fancy to
your headset.