Re: Europa-List: rudder stops

Subject: Re: Europa-List: rudder stops
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:31:32

Hi All!

I have got plenty of great answers
---From almost all the continents - I
thank all of you. Also, now I know
there must be Europas flying equipped
with all sorts of different rudder travels

I noticed about 50% think rudder travel
should be measured from the centerline
and rest of the Europa-people think it
should measured via line from the hinge-line
to the trailing edge.

Some people think it is good when "enough".

I think the rudder movement should be
symmetrical for aircraft centerline and that is
why it is better to imagine the hinge-line is
in center.

This is an interesting dilemma.
Please some public conversation more!
Neville - tell us the truth!