Re: Europa-List: Top On!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Top On!
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 01:02:03

Cliff,

I just looked at the top panel for the wing and realized what they are  going
for with the foam core. Now I understand the concept.

As a side note, are you going to be at Arlington this year? My wife and I
are doing a loop trip up through Oregon, Washington, Canada, Idaho, Montana,
Utah, Nevada, and back to Calif. So we decided (I decided, she'll come along) to

 stay at Arlington for the whole show. I hope to see a few Europas while
there.

Mike Duane  A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Top On! Now going forward  by working in the aft portion of the fuselage.
I am so glad I built that  shelf behind the BB bulkhead.

Do Not  Archive