RE: Europa-List: LAS taking on ACS orders in the UK

Subject: RE: Europa-List: LAS taking on ACS orders in the UK
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 13:10:05

---From the folks I've spoken to, John, your argument is borne out. I think
I've just had a couple of unlucky experiences, and in fairness to LAS, they
have fixed the problems (see separate email).

If this proves a good way of getting small ACS orders over to this side of
the Atlantic quickly, I for one, welcome it now and look forward to it being
a success! :-)

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1390 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms