Europa-List: Access and Mod 70 ...no joke !

Subject: Europa-List: Access and Mod 70 ...no joke !
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 11:59:48

Hi! William and all.
I appreciate that Neville is a splendid blonde ferret and very willing
and quick with it too and probably cheap but he still has to charge
...the last time I was down the Europa empennage with my arms over my
head for too long a period with no one around I took severe chest muscle
cramps and really had a big scare getting out.  THAT WAS NO JOKE .
With the cable stay fix there's no need to visit this problem so I can't
for the life of me see the necessity of doing away with the cables and
turnbuckles. Builder input to these problems should have more respect.
(No doubt all will have a laugh at my expense but I have a thick skin
anyway.)
I feel that builders should only venture in there with some assistance
stood by anyway. Ignore this at your peril.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG