Re: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:50:32

Jeremy, Mine came Saturday and clearly a
lot more have because when I rang Europa monday morning to order the
replacement parts they said they had been inundated! Cheers, David

PS for those still waiting the PFA letter It concerns:
 (1) Mandatory mod 70, Replacement of the tailplane mass balance arm, and
also
(2)AD 030605-01 Limitation on fatigue life on blade root cuffs for NSI CAP
140 props, an
(3)a notice about a problem with an NSI EA81 Engine propeller reduction unit