Europa-List: Nav/Com & Transponder Antenna

Subject: Europa-List: Nav/Com & Transponder Antenna
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:06:35

Hello Group

I noted that many of you have installed the Bob Archer nav/com and
transponder antenna in your aircraft.  I wonder if any have chosen the Advance
Aircraft
Electronics units which are also available from Spruce. These units are a bit
more expensive than the Archer units. Worth it?

I would like to hear from you!

On another note. I have uploaded a few Sun N Fun photos in my area of
Europaowners.org.  They include a visit to Deans house to check out his
progress.

Thanks in advance for any information on antennas.

Brian Skelly
Texas
Europa # A276 TriGear
See My build photos at: