Re: Europa-List: bad cold starts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: bad cold starts
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:26:07

Dave;

You might try looking at both choke cables. Have someone pull out the choke
cable, then look at each carb, to check that each choke arm is going to the
stop. Sometimes one of the choke cables over time, will slip a little. When
this happens, one side of engine will get a choke and the other side only
partial choke or none at all.

Jim Brown