RE: Europa-List: Re: Glider Wings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Glider Wings
From: Peter Grant <peter@useurolink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:17:36

On behalf of the Europa Flyer magazine, I'd be very pleased if you'll keep
us posted on your progress, Jim, and I'd love to feature it in a future
issue.

Regards
Peter Grant
10 The Sidings, Horncastle, Lincs LN9 5UA, UK
Tel: 01507 523180    Fax: 01507 525888   Mobile: 07774 923160
This email is intended for the sole use of the addressee.  If you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the message.  I can accept no liability for misuse
of this email however caused.  Outgoing emails are automatically scanned by
Norton Anti-Virus