Europa-List: Fwd: Re: Europa Club renewal

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Re: Europa Club renewal
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:57:31

Here's a plea from a Europa Club member in southwest England,
received with his subscription renewal confirmation message:

>From: "Ron Andrews" <ronandrews@freeuk.com>
>To: "Europa Club subs renewal" <ECSR@rowil.clara.net>
>Subject: Re: Europa Club renewal
>Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 16:41:58 +0100

>ago,know of
>anyone in this area that has the occasional spare seat ?!!

I'm not sure if Ron subscribes to the Matronics list, but if anyone
can offer him a Europa trip, please get in touch with him direct on

<ronandrews@freeuk.com>

He's based at Dunkeswell, so if you are planning to call in there,
please get in touch with Ron in advance and at least say hello!

regards

Rowland