Re: Europa-List: Europaowners Gallery

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europaowners Gallery
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:06:09

Troy and List,

WRT your comment,  have added my name to the title on my Europa Owners
site album to make it easier to locate.  If you go to my main album and
click on the "Year #2, Q4 2003" contained album, you should be able to
locate the pics of my fuel line installation.  I have used custom
Aeroquip 666 nylon hose from Aircraft Spruce.

<<<If you are dead set NOT to use rubber, check out Bob Borgers
installation
of the fuel lines on the WWW.Europaowners.org site. A nice set up of
flexible
nylon lines. >>>>

 >I was wondering if someone could include the builders' names on all of
the
 >albums. I could not find these pictures.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(75%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap pins in, wing incidence set, tie bar
in, flap drive in. Working in - 24 Instrument Panel, 25 Electrical, 27
Setting Wings, 28 Flaps, 29 Main Gear, 30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door
Latches & 35 Doors, 37 Finishing.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123