Re: Europa-List: Sun' n Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun' n Fun
From: Bill Henderson <europabill@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 06:31:08

If I read the vendor list correctly it appears Europa will be at Sun-n-Fun
this year in space S-024.  The map shows them across from the food area on
the back row against the trees.  We might could all meet up at their
location and plan something for later on in the week.  Maybe find us a local
restaurant and do our own "mini" banquet even if it's just McDonald's.....

Bill
A010 Europa Monowheel Classic
Atlanta, GA.