Re: Europa-List: RE: New supplier to me, any references?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: New supplier to me, any references?
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:37:20

Steve,

I would like to know that to, but I would suggest to look into the FF2
instead. Only a view bucks (without the flow sender) more then the FF1. The
difference is that you have the option to connect a second fuel flow sender
and display the differential flow as also both flow values.

Michael Grass
A266 Trigear
Detroit,Mi