Re: Europa-List: 2 Different Sizes of Rudder Cable Pulleys?????

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 2 Different Sizes of Rudder Cable Pulleys?????
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:15:13

Thanks Rowland,

I'll check the measurements.

It appears that others have only received one set of pulleys.  One wonders
why I was lucky enough to get 2 sets of different sizes!  < I hope my luck holds

out when I order my engine!>

 I'm just curious as to which was the proper size to install.  For now I used
the larger size. Less clearance to the floor for the safety retainer.

But It looks like I'll need to move the sight tube exit on the console
forward a few inches for good cable clearance.

Brian Skelly
Texas
Europa # A276 TriGear
See My build photos at: