Europa-List: Speed Kit

Subject: Europa-List: Speed Kit
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:10:06

When I received my Kit A258, Europa threw in a speed kit for the long
wait. I'm just now looking at how to install these. I can't seam to
find any info on proper installation of the leg fairing. Has anyone
used these? It would seem the fairing has been cut in half span wise at
the front and these should be somehow re-attached. Also anyone who has
created the fairing around where the fuselage touches the legs. I would
love to hear your process. I've heard of some using molding clay then
laying up bid around that. Is that right?
I have used nut plates to hold the fairing on the flap hinges but how
has anyone connected the flap hinge covers under the fuselage?
  Thanks for any help in advance!

Best Regards,
Jeff A258
Final priming this weekend if it doesn't rain.