Europa-List: CTC Aviation ??

Subject: Europa-List: CTC Aviation ??
From: ownereuropalistserver@matronics.com
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:16:13

This is not about Europa and therefore it is properly against the rules
- you can beat me up another day...
My q is if anybody has any personal experience with a UK based company
called CTC Aviation??
Reason:  in my family we have got a young man (22) who just has
finished his pilot education and now he is looking everywhere for a
job........... !!!!!
CTC Aviation is offering some kind of "job" and therefore........
Please contact me directly on lgds@post6.tele.dk and again - I know the
Forum is not for this kind of threads but we are almost taking
emergency..
Wish you all a Happy Easter.
Regards Gert

Gert Dalgaard Soerensen