Re: Europa-List: Arplast info please? Was prop balancing (+ Advert)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Arplast info please? Was prop balancing (+ Advert)
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:36:32

In a message dated 3/15/2005 1:02:25 AM Central Standard Time,
combined.merchants@virgin.net writes:
I then changed my prop for an Arplast PV50 VP prop and the
vibration was much worse, so I had a go at dynamically balancing it by trial
and error by placing washers under the spinner screws and judging whether
 Hi William:
Where can I find information on this Arplast PV50 VP?  I just Googled it and
all that really turns up are Europa related sites. It appears that a number of

Europas may have this baby installed.  Is this a 3 blade design?  Electric?

Seeking Europa XS performance information when bolted to a 912ULS.

Happy trails.

Brian Skelly
Texas
Europa # A276 TriGear