Re: Europa-List: Fin Comm Ant.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fin Comm Ant.
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 19:09:37

Mike

I used the RST Engineering kit for my antennas.  They are the .5" copper
tape type. I glassed over them on inside of the fus and tail.

The COM is 20.3" on each leg and "V"ed at 10 to 30 degrees.  I think it
makes a little bit of different in the length depending on how they are laid
out in relation to each other. There are 3 Ferrite Balun over the coax at
the antenna end. Mine seem to work well in all directions of flight.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555