Europa-List: Fly (The London Air Show)

Subject: Europa-List: Fly (The London Air Show)
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:21:00

Europa(2004) will be at "Fly" which takes place on Friday to Sunday (8th to
10th April) at Earls Court.  Opening hours are from 10.00 to 18.00 Friday
and Saturday and 10.00 to 17.00 Sunday.

This will be the first major show they have attended and will mark their
return to the sale of full kits to new buyers.

Due to the limited resources they have available the Europa Club has offered
to assist with this sales drive by providing the display aircraft (you will
remember G-KITZ has been sold) and helping to man the stand.

This is a request for volunteers to help with manning the strand.  We would
like to provide two people for the period from 11.00 to 17.00 Friday and
Saturday and from 11.00 to 16.00 Sunday.  With the Europa staff present this
should allow everyone time to talk to potential customers and have comfort
breaks without feeling too overloaded.  (Your other job will be to ensure
that the "great unwashed" do not try to walk of with bits of my aircraft
which will be on display).

For anyone doing three hours or more you will receive a free VIP entry
ticket.  I have yet to discover what the "VIP" entitles you to.  You will
also get to meet other Europa builders!!!

If you can help us out, please contact me direct.  Please give the hours you
would be prefer to work and your home address (needed as VIP tickets are
sent out by the show organisers direct).  I will then try and work out a
timetable and contact all who have volunteered.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Assistant Mods Rep
Direct e-mail  g-iani@ntlworld.com