Europa-List: Top Trimming

Subject: Europa-List: Top Trimming
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:33:44

Good Day All,

I have a quick question....I have been unable to find information on the
Forum archive nor on anyone's build website.....so I pose the question  here.

When you trimmed the top portion of the fuselage along the trim
lines.....how much overhang was still left on the top portion that overlapped in
front of
the firewall? I can't seem to find any scribe trim lines along this  section
and was wondering how much people had left after trimming.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Mike Duane  A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Just about to put the top  on but still finding little things to do before
that.