RE: Europa-List: Rudder cables look very close to the fuel tank fittings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rudder cables look very close to the fuel tank fittings
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:26:40

Hi! John
The use of spiral cable wrap is also less likely to catch any water but
I think the water and freezing is a long shot anyway, I still have dust
in there where I couldn't vacuum out. You don't have to put the spiral
wrap on prior to installation also since you can wind it on.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG