Europa-List: RE: Relayed: can anyone give me some pointers

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Relayed: can anyone give me some pointers
From: GrahamSingleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 06:30:58
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

> Nice to see Dave and Terry getting some credit at last for the
prototype
Europa!

Duncan,
Who was Dave and Terry ? New names to me !

Cheers
Kingsley

Kingsley, my ole!
Dave Sanderson is Ivan Shaws oldest friend. Terry is his cousin. Dave built all
the plugs, with help from Terry, among other things he is a skilled joiner.
Somewhere
I have a photograph (film) of Dave, who has a big red beard, sat astride
the fuselage plug wearing a very convincing viking helmet.
I did a little bit too, built a flap, leading edge of one wing, and had an
opinion
of the first cowling plug. (didnt look like a Long EZ) Jon Tye was the launch
customer, he built the other flap and the same LE.
When I get home from Ivalo next Sunday, give me a reminder and I will try and
find
it. Right now I am having a much needed lesson in how to use these space age
tools.
(confusers, iSMAQ PDAs and other things)
Graham
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/