Re: Europa-List: Re: TailWheel Mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: TailWheel Mod
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:19:24

Hi all,

I took a look at the modification for altering the ratio between the rudder
deflection and the tailwheel movement for the Singleton tail wheel kit.  I
discussed this with Graham and on his advice I left is as is with the view
to altering it latter if required.

After a few flights I was getting on with it just fine with it so I left it.
I know that others did not like it and changed it, but I would recommend
that you start off on grass, migrate to pavement and if you still find it
too much of a handful then back off the geometry.

Just my 2 cents worth  -  Paul