Re: Europa-List: Europa web site

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa web site
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:00:46

All

I looked at he link and found an all-new web page.  Under NEWS I found this
entry:
      January 2005
      The first major parts shipment from the new company, a 40ft shipping
container, left the factory just before Christmas 2004  slightly later than
we had originally planned but arrived safely at a distribution centre in the
United States in mid January 2005.

      The demand for components from the States has been very strong and in
order to meet builder's needs, we are planning to send a further container
load of parts to the US in mid March 2005.

      It would be appreciated if orders for delivery in the USA are received
in good time to help us ensure that they are included in the forthcoming
shipment

(Just passing this little bit of information along.  Some people may not
look into the web page that far. )

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020