Re: Europa-List: Loan of Classic mono trailer Bath/Gloucester area??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Loan of Classic mono trailer Bath/Gloucester area??
From: Davidghillam@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:02:43
The UK ...

Hi Pete,
You can borrow mine if you wish.  I'm only 5 miles SW of Tetbury and  12 from
Kemble.

The only provisos are that it is at present stored at the back of my garage
(unused for 2 years) but it shouldn't be too much trouble to get it out.
Also, I hope to sell it with the plane in the next week or two.  The advert
should appear in the next issue of Popular Flying, due out any day now.  I  will

be expecting potential purchasers to be forming an orderly queue
to view both plane and trailer very soon!

Feel free to e-mail or telephone, if you are still looking.

David
G-SHSH
Tel:  01666 890 390

-->  Europa-List message posted by: "Pete Lawless"  <pete@lawless.info>

Evening All

Has any one got a mono  trailer I could borrow for a half day.  I need to
move my aeroplane  from Wing Farm, Warminster back to Kemble.  My own
trailer is on loan  and not available for a couple of weeks.

Regards

Pete