Re: Europa-List: Europa cover?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa cover?
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:44:27

Hi all,

I have noticed a couple of times folks looking to John's contact details.

He has had to endure quite a bit of hardship with the demise of the Europa
company. Several  suppliers and customers have taken law suits against him
personally, trying to recover costs and he is now facing large personal
legal bills.  Coupled with this John lost a large personal sum of money in
the company.

I have stayed in contact with John and I think he has pretty well moved on
as far as Europa is concerned, if anyone has a particular need to contact
him I would be more than happy to pass a message on.

Paul