Europa-List: Rotax Fuel Return Restrictor

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax Fuel Return Restrictor
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:38:16

All,

I don't know if the fuel return line restrictor is the same for all the
Rotax engines or not but I have just a plain vanilla Rotax 912 so . . . .
could anybody enlighten me as to the shape/dimensions and hole size in the
restrictor please.

I would have envisioned the restrictor to be just a small cylinder with a
hole down the centre but the Mod 40 instructions say to put the restrictor
in the end of the hose with its 'plain' end facing outwards.  Plain end ?
makes me wonder what's on the other end ???

Thanks in anticipation.

Kingsley Hurst
Mono Classic 281 in Oz.
Lots of things still to be done.