Europa-List: Re: Grumman Tiger

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Grumman Tiger
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 10:04:00

In a message dated 2/12/2005 3:13:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
europa-list-digest@matronics.com writes:

> The closest plane to land like a tri-gear is a Grumman Tiger.  The
> two seat Grummans are close but the Tiger is spot on charicteristic wise.

Having earned my pilots license in a Grumman Tiger, and having flown several
Cheetahs, TR-2's and Grumman trainers, this was my exact observation when I
took my first flight with John Hurst in his trigear demo prior to purchasing
A-245.

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245 (Just about to make the panel go blinky-blink.)