Europa-List: Build manual in Portuguese

Subject: Europa-List: Build manual in Portuguese
From: Alexander Kaarsberg <kaarsber@terra.com.br>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 10:40:56

Dear fellow builders,

As one of many casualties of Keith Wilsons reign, I was convinced to have the
Europa
build manual translated to portuguese by a professional aircraft industry
translator-..and to put up the money for it.....(!!)
Needless to say that when it came to pay back, Keith became even more difficult
to contact than normal....so he didn=B4t get a copy of it.

I have not been able to convince the new Europa to take on the cost so I now ask
the forum if there might be anybody out there who might be interested in having
the manual in Portuguese?
I have spent in the region of Brazilian Reais 12.000, which corresponds to
around
US$4.500 (Which is very cheap for this kind of work) and would like to recover
at least some of that money.

Best regards,
Alex, kit 529- still waiting for me to buy engine and instruments..