Europa-List: RE: Baltics and Colditz Tour

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Baltics and Colditz Tour
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:12:49

Hi! All and Bryan

I had declared my intention to try encompass Latvia and Estonia and
probably a landing in Poland all to coincide with the week between the
Barkaby (Stockholm) Rally on W/E 3rd and 4th 5th June and the Stauning
(Denmark) Rally the following W/E 11th 12th June. Since broadly speaking
I would think they can all be combined saving repeating the full
outbound and return journeys if all were done separately.
Somehow now the W/E 18th and 19th is in the frame with Colditz added.
So all that needs to be said is that as much as I'd love to be in the
Colditz trip I guess I must give it a miss.

Should anyone care to tag on to my original suggestion they are quite
welcome, however it's not my plan to have a fixed objective other than
trying to use up the week between the two rally's and attend them both.
This would probably mean departure to Stockholm on 2nd/3rd June and back
to UK from Stauning on approx. 12th June. Ivor Phillips will be flying
with me again but we will have no advance accommodation plans and
depending on weather, dates may change and camping may turn into b&b
wherever is appropriate. We will declare our routing to those interested
but in no sense of the plan will we be organising a group trip.

I also expect to attend the Swiss Rally 19th 20th 21st August. And maybe
a "Drop of the Hat" to southern Portugal as a forerunner to a Winter
trip there in February 2006.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa 337 trike MKI/Jabiru 3300.