Re: Europa-List: Propeller Diameter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Propeller Diameter
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:05:46

Fred, I was told by Europa that 1625mm/64" was the biggest diameter they
would advise for the mono XS and PFA said that this was also the maximum
they would agree to. Most seem to be flying with 1600mm/63" or smaller, and
ground strikes on uneven ground are not that uncommon. Regards David Joyce,
G-XSDJ + 1600mm Kremen C/S