Europa-List: Europas

Subject: Europa-List: Europas
From: MR!PAUL MITCHELL <paul.mitchell2@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 09:37:36

Dear all,
I have just retired and have been contemplating building a kit build aircraft.
I have a full ppl and own and fly a c150 from Hinton in the Hedges. I know I do
not want a 450 kg aircraft and even after flying many demonstrators I am still
undecided. I did like the Alpi Pioneer 300 I have never sat in or flown in
a Europa, I need your help
I flew a Jabiru 400, not for me but I  was very impressed with the smoothness
and
performance of the motor. Can anyone with this motor in a Europa  please give
me some performance and fuel figures and why they opted for it against the
Rotax.Does it need a VP prop to get the best out of it
What I really need is to fly in one ( not looking for a freeby)
I live in Northamptonshire. Can anyone help.
Paul Mitchell paul.mitchell2@homecall.co.uk