Re: Europa-List: Aileron bellcrank install direction

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aileron bellcrank install direction
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:17:58

Andrew
As I recall that is exactly what I did.  Looking at the drawing, it would
look like that is what is intended too.  The longer arm goes to the pushrod
going to the wing root.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555
http://www.europaowners.org/WileE

Hot water heater works great.  Had to close it down a bit the other day
while making a test flight.  Good !!!!!