Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Fitting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Fitting
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:46:33

Once the bushing are in place per page 5-3 of the manual any
realignment of the TP12 drive pins could make the situation worse
because the TP13 bushings were bonded in place referenced to
the TP12 drive pins.  It seems to me that after making the TP12
drive pins parallel to the torque tube the bushing may have to be reset.

FWIW

John, A230