RE: Europa-List: Alternate static port?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Alternate static port?
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:26:03

Hi! Ron
I used an aerofoil type with static and peito integral  mounted on a
small 3/4" "plinth" under the wing. Works OK but the plan was to ensure
the peito pipe never got bent, pity was.... the location I used was the
Europa recommended position forgetting that the peito port is forward of
that position. So I had to insert a 4" length of copper brake pipe to
extend the peito forward.
Can't remember where I bought it but suspect it was from the USA.

Regards
Bob Harrison