Europa-List: RE: NONONO

Subject: Europa-List: RE: NONONO
From: SteveD Post2Forum@comcast.net by way of Matt Dralle <nospam@matronics.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:49:03
Matt Dralle <nospam@matronics.com>)

Cliff, I've looked through the gallery and I've found another mod I'd like
to bring up. What is the wing loading of an Acme sidewinder missile?
According to Janes they're 188 pounds each and cost $84,000. (17   in the
current market). Don't you think the exhaust plume is going to melt the
fiberglass? What's the CG with one missile deployed? Is the Coyote (
EATIBUS ANYTHINGUS ) licensed to be pilot in command?

What, oh what were you thinking.....          : )

Steved

This Email contains Photos or Attachments located at the following link:
http://www.europaowners.org/viewtopic.php?p=4690#4690

Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/