Europa-List: Finger Brakes

Subject: Europa-List: Finger Brakes
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:59:16

Before I consider filling my brake system with the Dot 5, I remember a
large thread on the subject. I seam to remember someone changing seals
or the o rings to accommodate air craft fluid. I will search the
threads, but if there is anyone out there that has success over time
with this I would love to hear about it. Dot 5 is hard to find so it
looks like I will have to order it. Also would it be recommended to
take the duel cylinders apart and clean them before filling the system?
They have been sitting around for 3 or 4 years and if it needs to be
done, now is the time.
Thanks, in advance.
Bets Regards to all,
Jeff