Europa-List: RE: SL-30 Radio

Subject: Europa-List: RE: SL-30 Radio
From: WEC <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:36:22
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Steve

That panel look too tight to work.  No space for stringheners to hold it
together.
(across the bottom)

Regarding wireing lingth, Will they be building the wires with both ends make
up?
If only one end, easy !  Just have them make them all 6 feet long.  really
I can't tell you! Depends on where the phono jacks go and fuses / CB are. There
should be outputs to a audo panel and two PTT sw.  I wired my plane  ONE wire
at a time. Can't admagin having to figure it all out ahead of time.  What are
Vans thinking about? (Factory built plan)

Good luck

PS did you see my posting for a Cowling Cockpiut Cover?
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/