Europa-List: credit card refund of europe kit deposit

Subject: Europa-List: credit card refund of europe kit deposit
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:51:30

>Wish there is equally good news from REDMAN NICHOLS!  Looks like they
>have gone to sleep!  EMIL never delivered the goods after claiming the
>aircraft was in a container awaiting shipment from December 03 to July
>04 following full payment for it!  I am sure there is grandscale fraud
>involved!
>Boon
>Malaysia

Redman Nichols have apparently learnt their trade from the many examples of
fraud they have had presented to them in the past.
I have been told that even though Sharon held back cheques for orders she
knew could not be delivered, the Administrator paid them into EMIL's
account, AFTER the company was in admistration. In the full knowledge that
nothing would be delivered.
That sounds like fraud to me. I wonder how much of a cut Kwislon paid him.
Graham