Europa-List: Brake pipes

Subject: Europa-List: Brake pipes
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:26:38

I have used  Copper- Nickel 90/10 seamless brake pipe throughout except for
the run from the reservoir to the master cylinder, Plastic is o/k for this.
If correctly supported and clipped it will outlast the airframe IMHO
It will take 3100 psi before rupture, so no contest as far as i am
concerned,
Ivor Phillips
XS486 London UK

: "Alan Burrows" <Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 10:34 AM