Re: Europa-List: It's not easy when you're stupid 2

Subject: Re: Europa-List: It's not easy when you're stupid 2
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:47:57

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duncan McFadyean" <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>

<ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>

| <<it might pay dividends to consider the system
| > when| > seated upside down in a field of corn.>>

| Or on its (s'bd) side!|
| Duncan McF

Duncan,
        Quite right! Although I was thinking of hanging there, wondering if
the hammer would get me out in time to turn around and extricate
Jenny.........
If it's on its starboard side, I wouldn't have as much fuss opening the door
[hopefully] and then J would just eject me out into the corn while (a)
climbing out and (b) putting out the fire.
        If it's on its port side, well, ........... sauve qui peut.